RMC Learning Solutions (Formerly RMC Project Management)
RMC Project Management, Inc. doing business as RMC Learning Solutions ("RMC") operates the rmcproject.com web site, www.rmcproject-training.com web site, and rmcls.com web site (collectively, the "Site") to provide online access to information regarding products and services available from RMC (the "Service").
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Service, the Site, and all information and/or content that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site (the "Content") are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and belong to RMC or its licensors, partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You may download and print the free Tip of the Month for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that you will not otherwise download, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, transmit, publish, or transfer any Content or information obtained from the Site or the Service or create derivative works from any Content or information obtained from the Site or the Service without first obtaining written permission from RMC. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page. You may not connect "deep links" to the Site, i.e., create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
- Third Party Links. Hypertext links to third party web sites or information do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by RMC of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information contained therein, unless expressly stated on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that RMC is not responsible for the availability of any such web sites and that RMC does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for, any such web site or the content thereon.
- Downloading Files. RMC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Site and the Services and the accuracy of the Content is solely and exclusively with you.
- International Use. RMC makes no representation that the Service or Content is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside the United States. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and local rules regarding the transmission of technical data, acceptable contents and online conduct.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT AND FOR EVALUATING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. RMC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. RMC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, AND THE CONTENT.
RMC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. RMC DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, RMC'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT WILL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $100.00.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RMC, its affiliates, licensors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
8. USER CONDUCT
You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
9. USER SUPPLIED INFORMATION
If you supply any information or material to RMC via the Site, you guarantee to RMC that you have the legal right to supply, post, or store such information or material and that doing so will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity.
10. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent at RMC Project Management, 10953 Bren Road East, Minnetonka, MN 55343 or email to email@example.com. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. RMC therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. RMC does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- Entire Agreement/No Waiver. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by RMC of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
© Copyright 2002, RMC Project Management, Inc. All rights reserved.
QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. If you have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please write us at RMC Project Management, 10953 Bren Road East, Minnetonka, MN 55343 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION
March 24, 2015