Rita Mulcahy, PMP, MBA
Founder of RMC Project Management (now RMC Learning Solutions)
Rita Mulcahy was the Founder and President of RMC Project Management (now RMC Learning Solutions), and a world-renowned project management author, trainer and speaker. Under her guidance, the company became a worldwide professional development leader, offering training on the following topics:
- PMP® Exam Prep Training
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Risk Management
- Customer Requirements
- Project Planning
- Procurement and Contracting
- Project-Releated Negotiation
- Estimating and Scheduling
- Program and Senior Management
- Real-World Tools and Best Practices
- Project Failure and Recovery
- PMI® PMBOK® Guide-Related Subjects
- Customized Training as Requested
Rita Mulcahy's publication record was not only lengthy but impressive, as she delivered papers, presentations and keynote addresses across the globe. A partial list of Rita's more popular publications is outlined below.
I. Professional Books and Publications
- PM Crash Course™, a revolutionary book on real-world project management for people who are looking to get projects back on track, and who want easy-to-use tools that can make an immediate impact.
- CAPM® Exam Prep, the complete guide to getting ready to take the CAPM® exam including review material, games, exercises and sample exams.
- Risk Management, Tricks of the Trade® for Project Managers, a must as the primary text for risk management courses and for those people who want a clear and effective way to apply risk management to their projects.
- PMP® Exam Prep, the complete guide to getting ready to take the PMP® exam including review material, games, exercises and sample exams.
- PM FASTrack®, a PMP® exam simulation software application designed to test knowledge of the PMP® exam.
- Hot Topics, a book of flashcards to get ready for the PMP® and CAPM® exams.
- Situational and Professional Responsibility Q&A, a book of 150 questions to get ready for the PMP® exam.
- Project Management for the Business Professional, from John Wiley and Sons (the Contracts chapter)
- Information Technology Project Management by Kathy Schwalbe (reviewers)
- PMI's WBS Standard (reviewer)
- The PMBOK® Guide (reviewer and contributor)
II. Papers and Articles Presented and Written
- What Every PM Needs to Know – Presented at PMI® Global Congress including a much-coveted encore presentation.
- What Makes a Project Manager Successful? – Denver, Loveland and Colorado Springs, Colorado. Bloomington, IL.
- What Makes a Project Manager Successful? – Part 2, Presented at PMI® Global Congress to standing room only crowds and an encore presentation.
- Five Ways Sales Can Make Projects Successful?, Presented at numerous PMI Chapters.
- More Creative Training Techniques, presented at PMI® Global Congress, including a second encore presentation.
- What Makes Projects Fail?, presented at PMI® Global Congress.
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Ability to Manage Projects, written for Minnesota Technology Magazine.
- What Makes A Project Manager Successful?, presented at PMI® Global Congress, including an encore presentation.
- Creative Training Techniques, presented at PMI® Global Congress.
- Tricks for Handling Contracts, presented at PMI® Global Congress.
- Numerous other articles on the topic of project management.
Popular Offerings from RMC