RMC Learning Solutions (Formerly RMC Project Management)
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the Designated Agent of RMC Project Management, Inc., doing business as RMC Learning Solutions ("RMC") by mail to RMC Learning Solutions, 10953 Bren Road East, Minnetonka, MN 55343, or by email to email@example.com.
To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit RMC to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit RMC to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Under federal law any person who knowingly materially misrepresents under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) that material is infringing may be liable for damages.